Friday, April 24, 2009

Nothing to see here, people.

Is this not the most boring chart ever? A few bounces, a plateau... Could it be any less helpful?

It's kinda funny, though-- I think you guys are more excited about this 2WW than me! Sure, I'm basking in the glory of your comments, emails, and pages on GP because I'm a total attention whore, but to ask that burning question you've all been asking me, "Are you sooo excited?" I have to say, "Meh."

Being a long cycle girl sucks. I mean, like sucky-ducky-mucky-yuckus type suckage. The quality and power of suckage usually only reserved for Dysons and sorority girls. (I KID, I KID!)

Waiting to O is pure.effing.torture. You know how they say that a watchful pot never boils? Well, that's just describing how long it seems you're waiting when you're as hungry as a hostage, but it doesn't even begin to describe waiting to ovulate and have the chance to bring a new life into this world and you're only getting 1/4 of the chances other people get. And there's that whole fear of an anovulatory cycle, which is like, so much fun.

So the 2WW? Total breeze. I've kicked back, got my capri pants on and the only things on my mind is my weekend of sunshine and gardening, some dinner dates with friends next week and then going to the KY Derby.

It's like I took an exam and I'm waiting to see if I passed. What's done is done and there's nothing that I can do to guess what grade I'll be given nor to beg (or show a little boobie) for extra credit. It either is or it isn't.

And something tells me it isn't. And that's okay.

3 comments:

  1. I could not agree with you more. Waiting to O is WAY worse than the 2ww! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GL time time around! I hope this is it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my chart was as boring as yours...mine is a hot mess!! Good luck this cycle!!

    ReplyDelete