Thursday, April 23, 2009

You stalk me, you really stalk me!

*Clutches BBT tearfully*

Wow. I don't even know what to say! First, I'd like to thank my mom for bringing me into this world at over 11 lbs (and sans any sort of drugs, no less) and my DH for supporting me through cycle 2 and for doing everything he could in an attempt to impregnate me.

To my ovaries for deciding to step up to the plate, put on their big girl panties, and get into the game. I cannot thank you enough.

And to all of my chart stalkers out there who have pledged their unwavering support and threatened my life if I update Fertility Friend later than 10 a.m. I love each and every one of you.

*Orchestra starts up*

Oh, I just know I'm missing somebody... To my BFPB's boxie, Jennloves and michelleh for POAS pushing and talking me off of the ledge over the past few weeks. I know I can be a bit much in the overanalyzing department and pursuing explanations for every.single.thing, but *MUSIC SWELLS*

BUT! I love you and I can't thank you enough. I couldn't do this without you. Wait, I mean, technically I could, but who would want to? ;-)

POAS countdown: One week!

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Look at that marvelous CH!!! GL next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MSC, you crack me up! I love reading your entries, you've got another stalker here.
    ::points to me(WifeofaRedhead)::

    ReplyDelete
  3. REDDD!

    *MUAH!* Thank you muchly! I think you're delicious, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea,

    They're hot, aren't they? ;-)

    ReplyDelete