Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A FAIL of epic proportions

I'd really like an explanation for this hot mess. In fact, I think I'm owed one. But in the meantime, I'll do my best to guesstimate what the hell happened for the rest of you on the sidelines, cheering on my ovaries.

Saturday night I had two glasses of wine pretty late in the evening and then fell asleep on the couch, waking up at 3 to move upstairs (6 a.m. temping time) so I knew it would be a smidge off.

Monday morning I just.couldn't.sleep. It started around 4:30 a.m. and I expected my temp to be up, but was shocked by the chaos that ensued.

This morning my BBT didn't save my 6:00 temp, so I had to retake it at 6:30 when I was ready to actually roll out of bed. I also woke up to a stuffy nose and a wee bit of general head congestion.

So to answer the question that is burning through your skull... No. I am fairly certain that I did not ovulate.

Now before I wander off to dance and sing, "Climb every mountain" to my chart, I'd like to invite my body to BEHAVE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING for once.

1 comment: