Thursday, April 16, 2009

And the Thursday Drama Queen Award goes to...

Guess who completely overreacted last night?

This girl.

I sent DH a note this morning closely resembling my last post to tell him how I felt about what he said and how things are going.

You know what he replied with? When he said routine last night, he just meant our positions... ROFL!!! No joke.

I know. I'm flabberghasted, too. I told him that was an easy thing to fix and I would gladly oblige.

Total.drama.queen.

(Side note: He also said wonderful things about his only fear is having a healthy baby and being a good dad and how great I am for taking this all on myself and how well I'm doing, etc. You know, because he's awesome like that.)

So now instead of wallowing in my pools of self pity, I not only feel a weight lifted since I've laid it all out on the table, but his response has me laughing my ass off at myself.

Time to make sure that chandelier is anchored into a stud! ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry sweetie. I know you're going through a very frustrating time. I'm here anytime for a shoulder, or for a laugh. You're my girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! I know you're going through a really frustrating time right now, but I'm here for you whether you need a laugh or a shoulder. You're my girl, don't forget that. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo baby, pull out the whips and chains!! j/k!!

    ReplyDelete