I'd like to think that I've shown a great deal of patience and restraint this cycle. After a 70+ cycle last time, I patiently waited 40+ days to O this cycle. I was fine the first week of my 2WW and I was fine this weekend...
And now I've lost my goddamn mind! It's like I walked into work this morning and logged onto GP, only to realize this is the week that I can test. Now, my mind tells me that it's still way to early (9DPO) and that it's unlikely to be a positive (no symptoms), so it's really that I want to get onto this next cycle and do a better job at detecting O and taking advantage of it.
I'm feeling more confident in my Nancy Drew style O detection skills. I'm feeling less anxious about having totally anovulatory cycles. I just feel ready to go balls to the wall on Cycle 3.
But in order to get to Cycle 3 (Month 5) I've gotta get through this week. *sigh*
Help!
Hang in there...and don't test too early!! Just try to keep yourself super busy this week...easier said than done I'm sure....GL!!
ReplyDeleteWe could make out or something. That would distract you for a bit, no?
ReplyDeleteYour chart is looking good! And good timing this time around. GL!
ReplyDeleteI would tell you not to test too early, either, BUT I tested on 9 dpo and got a bfp.....I'm no help!!! Your restraint is incredible. Hang in there! Just think...you may not have a cycle 3 if this one works out!
ReplyDelete