Saturday, April 4, 2009

GP Tribute song & Illustrated Chart of Fail, Vol. 2


Alright, stop what you're doin'
cause I'm about to ruin
the FF chart that you're used to.
It looks funny,
but yo' I'm TTC, see
so yo TheBump I hope you're ready for me
Now gather 'round 'cause I'm the GP fool in town
And my post lay down with a smack down
I'll drink up all the green tea you got on your shelf
And just let me introduce myself
My name is MSC
Pronounced with an SC
Yo newbies, oh how you love to ::headdesk:: me
And all you PD's in the top 10
Please allow me to ::hug:: thee
I'm steppin AW, ya'll and just like my BFPB
Like JennlovesAustin, we'll get knocked up, see
I like to say box(ie), I like my posts funky
I'm spunky, I don't like my CM lumpy
I'm sick of checking CM.
Time to ovulate, you listenin'?
I'll even buy you preseed and an OV-watch
'Cause you know what, chart
you know what's getting ridiculous?
This chart! Ute, c'mere... are you tickelish?
Yeah, I called you ridic, look at me, I'm MSC
Never stopped me from gettin' freaky
On GP
I like red light girls with booze
I ONCE GOT DH AT A BACKYARD BBQ!
I'm crazy, allow me to entertain thee
They say I'm AW but it just don't phase me
I'm still getting in lyse's pants
And I even got my own dance...

THE MSC dance is the baby dance, do the baby dance
OH, DH, DO ME BABY!!
Do the MSC HUMP, do the MSC HUMP
OH, DH, DO ME BABY!!

GET UP, GET UP, GET UP,
DO THE MSC HUMP, DO THE MSC HUMP...

8 comments:

  1. OMFG. I thought you were funny before, but this just takes the cake. I caught myself bobbing my head as I read this...as if you were mixing music in my head. You've gotta copyright this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, your AWESOME, that is all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get in my pants! LOVES it! LOVES you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap... i almost peed my pants... HAAAAA. You are my hero! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally started doing the "rrrrrrrerrrrr errrre" part while reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously Awesome. you have such talent!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was AWESOME! definitely made my day. you are one lovely lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete