Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Really?

I was just informed by my DH that he hasn't been in the mood lately because he feels like things have gotten to be a routine.

Really? Like really?? Are you effing kidding me?

Let's get a few things straight. I don't talk about TTC. I don't bore him endlessly by droning on and on, I put the effort into sex, I've never grossed him out by discussing or showing him my CM and it's not like we're doing it that often. But *HE* was feeling like it was routine.

I wanted to yell at him, "THIS ROUTINE YOU SPEAK OF IS IN YOUR EFFING HEAD!!" I haven't forced shit--hello? That's how we missed our window last cycle. I am not pushy. I'm not obsessed. And you know what? The suggestion that it's stressing *him* out really pisses me the eff off.

So he's not in the mood. Great. Well, I'm now (thanks to this comment and work related items) stressed as shit, I'm officially pissed that I'm somehow gaining weight no matter how healthy I eat and exercise and you know what? I could use a good romp in the hay right now. But am I gonna get it? Noooooooooo.....

*stomps off to bed alone*

1 comment:

  1. My husband told me he needed to 'recharge' tonight. What is that? Recharge? You're not turned on by this farking transparent tank I'm wearing? Oh okay. Go recharge then. I'm pretty sure that invovles playing his little warrior loser game on his laptop. Ugh, MEN!!

    ReplyDelete