Monday, April 20, 2009

That's it. I quit.

It's not me. It's you.

No, really. Don't cry. This is harder for me than it is for you.


Dearest Vitex,

Despite my best efforts to combat my sudden recent weight gain by carefully counting my calories, walking at lunch 4 days a week, and working out twice a week (Hey! It's a start!), I'm.still.gaining.weight. WTF?

So that's it. I'm in the 2WW, so I QUIT YOU, VITEX!!! I'm not sure I can say that you've helped (although, you've alleviated the symptom of my boobs feeling like they're going to explode) but I need to see if you're the culprit. I figure it's safe to quit you for the 2WW and during AF--that'll give me 3 weeks to see if there's a direct correlation.

I figure if I'm looking to acupuncture, they'll prescribe a new slew of herbs anyway, so I think it's safe to say that we really had no future together.

I'm sorry. You and soy isoflavones should get together. I think you'd make a really cute, chubby couple.

1 comment: