Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's O Time/Go Time

So I'm fairly positive that I ovulated yesterday. How much fun is that?

My boobs have been hurting a lot over the past few days (like they did last time) and we all bore witness to my crazypants mood swings the other day... and then yesterday my CP and CM were in agreement. TA-DA!!

I wish I could confirm this with a temp shift today, but I've done messed that up with the following factors: A) drank last night B) Got up to pee a hundred times (see A) C) I got hella sunburned yesterday which I suspect would affect my temp because my skin is completely on fire. So 98.34 today. Holy crap. Also, my CP got super low, closed, and quickly hardening today.

But I have a few questions for the universe. It was probably around noon that I got a high/soft/open CP and by the end of the day it seemed to be changing already. We didn't get to BD until pretty late in the evening. Do you think once your CP starts changing that it's too late? How fast do our bodies transition, pray tell?

So I suspect we're officially in the 2WW. Huzzah!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo!! Way to OOOOOOOOO. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I guess we're sunburned o twins! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete