Well, after venting on here and on GP, I'm feeling a little better. Like by just letting all of that anxiousness out, I alleviated it a wee bit.I mean, sure, it's going to be a long week but it's time to put on my big girl panties, be reasonable, and just wait to see what happens. We always tell newbies on GP to suck it up and wait it out, so I guess it's time that I followed my own snarky advice. After all, I have a busy week and a great weekend to look forward to.
I don't have any phantom symptoms, really. I have some boob tenderness like I always do and yesterday I wasn't very hungry (and that always happens to me when I'm anxious), but that's it. My temps usually stay up pretty high right until AF arrives, so it's not like I can read into them. I've got nothing.
So in the famous words of Monty Python, "I'm not dead yet. I think I'll go for a walk. I feel happy."
I know how you feel. I was totally fine with the 2ww until Sunday, and since then, I've been a ball of stress. Good luck, and try to distract yourself!
ReplyDeleteThe 2ww is the devil. There should be some sort of super pg test that will tell if your pg the very next day.
ReplyDeleteAhh to dream of a perfect world...
I love your snarky advice! Keep it comin'!
ReplyDelete