Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2WW time!

Hoorah for the 2WW!

Yesterday I got all annoyed that FF wasn't going to give me CH's, no matter what temp I put in. But I was determined to be a big girl and not give myself CH's, no matter how tempting that is.

So this morning I temped and it was still way over my usual coverline, but had come down quite a bit--I suspect that my sunburn had been affecting my temps and I'm much better today.

I logged on, entered my temp and as expected, no CH's. I entered in a temp for tomorrow... Nothing. The day after... Nothing. WTF?

Then I remembered that earlier this cycle I had been given incorrect CH's and had manually gone in and deleted them. So I went over to the tuning/analyzer option and cleared things out again (I think I hit a delete button) and BAM! Crosshairs! They're not solid, but I don't effing care. It's the open circle's fault--which considering the fun that we had on Saturday, it was totally worth it.

So this has my temp falling or me testing right before we leave for the Kentucky Derby next week. I'll either be over the moon or slamming down mint juleps. Either way, I know I'll be a happy little girl.

All's good in MSC land. I'm happy about the O'ing a 21 days earlier than last cycle, I'm pleased that I managed to pull it together for decent timing, and I'm feeling even more confident in my abilities to detect O and not be a total spaz.

Next cycle I would of course like to kick it up a notch in the BD category, especially after playing The Great Sperm Race Game, which really put into perspective just how amazing it is that an egg gets fertilized. WARNING: this game is hella addicting!

But for now... we watch and wait!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope there are NO mint juleps in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Yes! Ride those waves of 2WW joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hella love your blog! By the way, do you happen to live in NoCal? The weather has been amazing, but almost too hot for baby-making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NoCal,

    Nope! I'm a midwesterner!

    ReplyDelete