Monday, February 16, 2009

Was it something I said?

Don't go! Was it too soon? Did I say too much? Did I scare you off?

Ahh, little boat, little boat... My precious schooner ticker! I fear that if you sail too much farther, you might just fall off of the face of the planet and we don't want that, do we? So seriously, dude--let's ovulate or menstruate. It's your choice. You just have to pick one or the other.

Oh, and for those of you who were completely grossed out by yesterday's post (and yes, there were literally HUNDREDS of you sick little puppies who read about my bladder and turds yesterday), I just want to say that you can rest assurred that I will hold nothing back from you. At least you know that with MrsSC, you'll get honesty and a wee bit of sarcasm.

Now if only my cycle was that dependable...

No comments:

Post a Comment