Now that I'm finally giving into your crosshairs, I would like to ask that you not mess with me this time. I'm content that I ovulated, even though there's no chance of conceiving with our timing so I'd really appreciate it if you'd just let me have my glory.
I am not throwing myself a pity party over timing. In fact, I feel really great about the plans that DH and I have been talking about (and which I'll share shortly). Don't get me wrong, an immaculate conception BFP would be welcomed to our home, but there's zero expectation for it.
And if you could just ease up on this boobie pressure, that would be great. DH hugged me last night and I sorta wanted to die. I'm sleeping in a bra and I'm walking around my house holding my boobs. It's ridiculous.
Your chart is so pretty, just like a rainbow full of colors, and even some extra colors that I've never seen before that are so beautiful that I've fallin' to my knees and cried. LOL. And you know you have just a teensy, eensy one percenting little wonder that maybe you are KU? But having that glorious O is just as sweet to us long cycle gals! SO happy for my BFPB!!
ReplyDeleteYay for the CHs. GL!
ReplyDeleteI don't know you but I would like to say that I like your chart and I hope you are KU! I like your blog too.
ReplyDeleteYay! A real O! This calls for e-drinks!
ReplyDelete