Thursday, February 26, 2009

First clear ovulation photographs

While this is probably not safe for work viewing, this is totally fascinating if you ask me.

Not what I pictured at all, but still very cool! I wonder how far away the fallopian tubes are and how the egg finds its way there. I also thought that ovaries could mature several follicles, but only one would release the egg--so I guess I'm surprised not to see other follicles. What would an ovary look like if that egg wasn't released and it was turned into a cyst?

Or maybe I'm just a wee bit too fascinated by this?

But I would like to point at these photos and proudly shout from the rooftops, "MY OVARIES DID THIS, TOO!!"

3 comments:

  1. They did it, they did it! yaaaaaaaaay!!! (and there gonna do it again too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!!! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are actually cool pics. And here's a high five to your ovaries, too!

    ReplyDelete