Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My watchful pot


So Sunday was the last day that I took soy isoflavones--stupidly thinking that I had read that you take it for 4 days, but when I was just rereading some articles, it said 5. Oh well. What can you do? Who knows if it can even help me out this late in my cycle, anyway?

So since I stopped taking the soy, I've noticed an increased amount of CM, now bordering back and forth between creamy and wet. I've been teetering between the two but the volume is WAY up. Let's hope that means there could be an O in sight.

I've also been continually feeling twingles on my righthand side near where I can only assume that my ovary resides, although I cannot confirm this detail. I've been feeling these pangs off and on throughout my cycle, usually right around when I have an increase in CM. So god only knows what's going on.

I had a big temp jump this morning, but I think it's due to the following items:
Ah) Drinking 3 glasses of wine last night
Bah) Falling asleep on the couch and not waking up to move upstairs to bed until 3:15 a.m... when I wake to temp at 6:00 on the nose. BOOOO!
Cah) Waking up a few times, but only long enough to glance at the clock and pass out again.

At any rate, we'll see what my temp decides to do tomorrow. Our timing wouldn't be ideal, but I'd take it! It would be just in time--today is the very last day that my entire fertility friend chart will fit on my computer screen--I'd like some CH's to appear! LOL

Stay tuned, kiddies!

1 comment:

  1. c'mon ovaries! I 'm lovin the flask in the diary pic! LOL

    ReplyDelete