Sunday, February 15, 2009

TMI to end all TMI's: You've been warned.

A GP question today (what I've learned charting) led me to decide to disclose to you something that I discovered this week in checking my cervical position. I share this with you for no other reason than I am completely insane. So if you're weak stomached or think your vagina is disgusting, I suggest you wander on to someone else's blog.

That said, I will probably still regret this. But I keep telling myself that if my discovery can help just one TTC'er, it's worth it. (RIGHT?) And this blog is anonymous and with moderated comments, so plbbbbt!

So I usually check my CP right before I pee because I'm all icked out at the idea of shoving my finger up my hole with all of that fresh urine having just exited the vicinity. Well, yesterday morning I had to pee so badly that I barely had a moment to check my CP and I thought to myself, WOW! That is super high! WTH? I could also feel a swelling coming from the front of my body.

After I peed, I thought about it and decided to check again and it was WAY lower! The swelling was gone as well. So I guess I now totally understand why pregnant women pee themselves so often. LOL

Are you disgusted? Ready to run for the hills? Well, fasten those seatbelts because I'm about to take that TMI and raise you ONE MILLION TMI's! 'Cause this one is really groty!

So last week I was rushing to check before I had my morning poo and as I reached up, I thought to myself, No way. I cannot feel a turd through the back of my vag wall... can I?

Guess what? YES YOU CAN! Awesome, right?

So that's what I've learned about my body since charting. If you don't want to be my friend anymore, I understand.

5 comments:

  1. You crack me the eff up! My smoothie just shot out of my right nostril. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, this made me crack up. Keep your checking to CM and position... you don't need to chart your poop! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! Hey, all of our body parts are neighbors. (TMI warning coming up...) I hate taking out my tampon before I go poo, cause I can feel it next door. I hope this comment doesn't get filtered! tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, who knew? lol, thanks I learnt something new today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...I think I can classify myself as normal now. haha ok maybe not but atleast someone else has experience that feeling before.

    ReplyDelete