Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still not convinced

I'm not sure at what point I'll actually believe my CH's - my temp was up again today, but my cats started waking me up about a 1/2 hour early so I might need to check that sleep deprived box. Also, when it was time to temp, I realized my thermometer had fallen off of my nightstand and it took me about 30 seconds to locate it.

So I was thinking about these factors while I was in the shower, so when I went back upstairs, I temped again to see how much it had risen over the past 20 minutes of being up and it was exactly the same.

It's funny. At the beginning of this cycle, I was on here trying to convince all of you that I had O'd and now I'm on here asking you to believe that I didn't. It's funny how things work, yes?

The biggest factor that has me thinking that I did is that my boobs feel like they're going to freaking explode! For the two days before my temp rise, I had a tingly sensation, but then the day of the temp rise the pain set in full force and they get more painful and heavier (but not any bigger, dammit!) each day.

But who knows.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I know it's frustrating. Give it a few more days, and you'll know for sure. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete