Friday, February 13, 2009

97.18

I don't know what's up with this, but it appears that my BBT has fallen hopelessly in love with the temperature 97.18, as I've had that exact temp NINE TIMES this cycle. And we're not talking "same temp nine times in a row, so for the love of god change your batteries," I mean this sucker is appearing all over the place--and it probably appeared well before I realized that FF accepted temps to the .00 degree. My bad.

So what is it about 97.18 that my body adores so much? Is that the perfect temperature to *not* make a baby at? Is it my cat's body temperature and every night he snuggles with me, I'm warmed to that point? Seriously, people!

I've already shared with you how laughable having a normal cycle is at this point and CD70 will be upon us shortly, so now I must A)decided for realsies that I'm willing to call this cycle a failure B) mourn the fact that there is no way in Boca that I could give birth before my 30th birthday C) think about how I feel about using provera to induce a period (since I suspect that's what threw off my semi-regular cycles in the first place) and D) try to remember which pharmacy I have a prescription for provera with...

So while I'm preoccupied sorting all of that out, I'll simultaneously and giving my ovaries one.last.shot. to reach for the stars! 'Cause at this point, I'm just comin' in on a wing and a prayer...

No comments:

Post a Comment