Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Ovaries: An Illustrated Chart of Failure

For your viewing pleasure, I have decided to decode and analyze my chart for you. If you're just joining us, this might be a helpful summary of how the past two months of TTC have gone.


So we started out with the holiday craziness and too much boozing, was quickly faked out by the most realistic fake ovulation ever created by jesusgod, followed by a few weeks of annoyance, another fakeout that I refused to believe (go me!), then a tumultuous up and down. It leveled out just a wee bit while on soy isoflavones Thurs-Sun. I was hoping to have a nice jump today, but alas... Still didn't happen.

I'm sure you'll also notice how quickly I gave up on OPK's and the bitter dry spell where there was no baby dancing going on. You'll have that.

CD57, my little schooner continues to sail. I think I'll give it to CD70 to turn the tide.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, and this chart is really fantastic. I love the color coding. LOL

    ReplyDelete