Since I can't buy this for myself and put it away (because that's weird), I want you to understand that you can go ahead and buy this for me. I mean, you know it's totally cute and totally appropriate for my wannabe-fisherman husband, our nautical little love cottage house, and my little ticker schooner.But you know, since I'm all crunchy (aka ecological and economical), maybe I should just pick it up at Old Navy and put it somewhere safe.
You know, to save you the shipping...
I am a real weird-o. I have clothes put away for my future babies. I think you should get it...DO IT DO IT!
ReplyDeletebtw...it is really cute. ;)
Dude... the month I subscribed to ff.com for a YEAR and spent a butt ton on pee sticks, I got KTFU immediately... just saying... a few purchases might be in order!
ReplyDeleteThats super cute, I think you should get it.
ReplyDeleteConfession- I have been TTC for almost 2 years and have never bought one baby thing for myself. Do you think my phantom baby does not feel welcomed by me and maybe thats why Im not getting pregnant? Hmm, maybe. And maybe thats more incentive to buy the shirt. Just a thought :)