Monday, January 26, 2009

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...

I don't know if you've noticed this about me, but I'm a ray of fucking sunshine. No really. I mean, I typed that before I even search Google Images for this image (and an ungodly amount of Cool Points to whoever recognizes the artwork, the book it's referencing, the type of tree it is, or what one would make out of the tree tufts).

I digress... I mean, I know that I use obscenities a lot and have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor, but really? I'm pretty darn optimistic in every single situation. I'd use the term "cock-eyed optimist" but I think there's enough penis references on here already.

Anyway...
I look for the good side of people.
I usually give people the benefit of the doubt and have been loyal to a fault in the past. However, once certain lines are crossed you are dead to me and there's no going back.
I want people to like me.
I want to be seen as honest, trustworthy, funny, and kind.
I want to make every day as fun as it can be.

I want to ovulate so fucking badly that today's temp just pissed me the hell off. I truly cannot believe this chart... Every day that I check in, I feel like my body has disappointed me. Every day I see an October due date slip by and knowing how long my cycles can go on and how long it can take me to ovulate... I realize that Nov/December will quickly slip away as well and then we're into 2010. It's a slippery slope and my usual sunshine self is sliding her happy ass right down it today.

I would say I have a case of the Mondays, but that would annoy myself... Anyway, I leave you with my chart, to save you the effort of clicking my ticker.

Dammit.

2 comments:

  1. FYI---I only "know" you in the electronic sense, but you come across as hella funny, brutally honest (about yourself), and I'm sure you're as kind as they come. One trait you failed to mention is strong-willed and determined! FF will not get you down, dammit! :)
    Lovesies,
    stacialynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the Lorax and I speak for the trees!

    You make Thneeds out of tufts from the Truffula Trees.

    I love that book.

    ReplyDelete