Sunday, January 11, 2009

A bummy Sunday in all respects

So I have the sniffles and I'm being a wee bit of a baby about it. Okay, maybe not "A wee bit." It might be more than that... But not quite to "Man Cold" status.

So I've been blowing my nose all day (but luckily, no fever to mess with my temps) and have just generally been crabby. And DH said he feels like I'm avoiding my family.

Maybe I am. But really TTC is the only thing on my mind right now, so if I can't talk to them about this, I have no clue what to say.

Sorry that this is a pretty lame post. I'll try harder next time. I'm just too dang crabby today.

One last thing--Am I the only one who goes to bed early because they're excited to see what their basal body temperature will be in the a.m.?

2 comments:

  1. so...how were your temps today? You need to add a link to your chart somewhere on your blog so I can stalk you properly.

    We are neighbors. I live in southern suburb of Cleveland but am in Akron (Uniontown) once in awhile for work- my company has an office there, too. Such a small world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely go to bed early (or try to) for the purpose of wanting it to be morning so I can temp. :)

    I agree with Shannon that you need to link your chart. I would like to stalk you too!

    ReplyDelete