Saturday, January 3, 2009

Keeping focus

So at this point, most of DH and my conversations are inundated with baby thoughts and ponderings. Not so much planning ahead, wondering what a little one would look like, but moreso still adjusting to the idea and discussing our fears.

I've spent the day (at DH's suggestion) clearing out our 4th bedroom, lovingly nicknamed my "eBay room" because when we first moved into our home, I was pretty strung out on selling things on eBay. However, the name is a kinder version of saying, "That pit of a catch-all room that seriously needs to be remodeled before we could even ponder it as a nursery. So here I am, boxing it all up, throwing things away, and once it's all done we will look to hiring a contractor to do some electrical and drywall work.

And to those that think we're getting ahead of ourselves, this 4th bedroom is part of a finished attic, but this room was very poorly done with paneling and not drywall. Baby or no baby, it needs to be done and our upstairs was already designated the project for this winter.

So... That's it for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I "talked" to you on GP the other day- I am the Alpha Phi from OH.

    I have an EBAY-style room, too. I have cleaned it so many times in preparation for our phantom baby. I hope you guys get your fixed up soon!

    ReplyDelete