Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I know this much is true:

I am not pregnant.

I know, I checked. Last night I was out shoe shopping and I just decided to swing by the $tree for peesticks because I figured there was no sense in wondering--let's just get this phantom O and phantom symptoms out of my head for good. Yesterday would have been 13DPO if my phantom O was for real, so I figured it wasn't completely unreasonable to test and of course it was negative.

Still no explanation for these weird, constant hunger pains, but at least I don't have my mind racing to come up with oddball reasons like a peanut in my ute.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming... *taps toe impatiently at chart*

1 comment:

  1. Man, you're chart is stressful, sorry that it stinks! I love dollar tree tests, its way too easy to justify peeing on one dollar as opposed to a ten spot.

    ReplyDelete