Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TTC Porn


Yesterday morning after I took my temp and noted a slight decrease, I was a wee bit disappointed. I also knew that DH was probably feeling a little tense since it was our first romp that I honestly felt could have resulted in fertilization. You know, because "fertile" is not a word that I thought I'd be uttering in our house.

So I thought I'd calm his fears and the mental freak-out that I knew was ensuing by mentioning that I was most likely wrong-- my temp dipped slightly and what we're looking for to indicate ovulation is a rise. He didn't say much and I didn't expound any further.

And then this morning when I returned to our bedroom after showering, I was surprised that he was awake and getting his things ready for his shower. He gave me a tender hug and asked sweetly, "Did your temp go up this morning?"

SWOON!! I don't care if I already ovulated or if I will ovulate ever-- let's do it again! That gets me hot!

Then as I was leaving for work, he told me he really wants me to drink more water (I really don't drink enough. I swear, sometimes my pee is almost orange in the morning. I'm bad!) Anyway, it was such a sweet, gentle plea for my health and I just know he's going through a mental checklist of what I should be doing in order to conceive and produce a healthy baby.

Double swoon! I think I left for work with a bouquet of balloon hearts bursting over my head. I love that man!

No comments:

Post a Comment