I have to say, this type of customer service and willingness to say that it might not be the right product for me instills a lot of confidence in what they're selling. With that, I leave you with my last emails with their sales rep. (Note: these emails all transpired in one afternoon, so that's a great response time!)
Kind, beloved OV-Watch rep,
Thank you so much for the speedy and detailed reply. It sounds like you really know your product and you're clearly passionate about it. If you don't mind, I'd like to take another minute of your time to explain my situation to make sure this is the right product for me before purchasing.
I've been off of the pill for several years and at first didn't have regular periods. I was referred to a reproductive endocrinologist for suspected PCOS, but after blood work and an ultrasound, my RE felt that I did not have PCOS, but I do have elevated levels of estrogen, which indicates the presence of cysts and may be anovulatory. I've had a saline ultrasound and endometrial biopsy and my organs look completely healthy.
Over the past year, my periods have regulated significantly (I had 8 periods in 2008, which was a huge improvement for me) and I've also made major changes to my diet in order to reduce the hormones I'm ingesting from meat and diary. I am now trying to conceive naturally before I consult with my RE again, but I also don't want to waste my time without a definitive answer on whether or not I'm ovulating. I'm charting diligently, but have received conflicting information from various charting software.
Do you feel that I'm a good candidate for this product?
Thanks,
MSC
***
Dearest, beloved, and admired MSC (okay, maybe she didn't address it that way...),
If I were you, I wouldn't spend any more money until I had a few things in order....
1. a day 3 FSH test to see what the quality of your eggs are. (Side note: I've had this and my FSH was fine)
2. I would bet that with only 8 periods, you are not ovulating but maybe once per year. Are you open to taking clomid? If so, I bet 100mg could make you ovulate and then you can get pregnant - get pregnant even quicker with a tool like OV-watch to tell you when you are fertile.
When you are sure that you are ovulating, and all of these things are taken care of, THEN I would purchase OV-Watch. I think that you are doing all of the right things but temping and charting is stressful and could be causing more problems then doing good. Please think about taking clomid or femera.....it will speed this up for you and you could be pregnant before you know it.
I had a difficult time getting pregnant also. Then, I used OV-Watch and got pregnant the first month that I used it. IT IS AN AWESOME PRODUCT, but you need to be ovulating to get pregnant so take the steps to get ovulatory and get yourself a sweet baby!!! Don't waste any more time - having a baby is the greatest thing.......being a mommy will be the greatest event of your life!
If I can help at all, please let me know.
VERY sincerely,
Amazing rep
***
Thank you so much for your speedy reply, honesty, and sharing your personal story.
While I've been off of birth control pills for several years and have had diagnostic tests run by a RE, this is my first cycle TTC and I think I am willing to give it some time to see if I can ovulate on my own.
Your input was very helpful (and I plan on sharing it with some TTC friends) and instills a lot of confidence in your product, especially since you were willing to suggest that it might not be the best product for me. I'm in no hurry, so I might just check it out anyway.
Thank you so much,
MSC
No comments:
Post a Comment