Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vacation, all I ever wanted...

Well, while I was surfing the crimson wave, I subconsciously decided to take a mini vaycay from blogging, as I see that I haven't posted in a handful of days. It's so unusual for me to not report in my every single emotion and feeling.

But enough about me. Let's talk about you. Are you okay? Did you miss me terribly? Shit, there I go again with the talking about me again. *le sigh* What can ya do?

Well, I guess that only leaves me with talking about myself again. It's CD5 and I'm doing the soy isoflavones (I did 1 pill daily last time with no side effects or issues, so I'm bumping it up to 2 this cycle) for CD5-9 again and taking vitex daily. My most recent concern is how short my periods are (about 3 days long, 2 light, 1 medium, and then scant spotting yesterday), but I'm not letting it bother me. I'm also using the OV-Watch and I really should go get back into the tea thing.

So my wish for this cycle is just to ovulate earlier than CD60. I'm not feeling stressed at all and I definitely feel a ton of pressure lifted that I had last cycle. In fact, I think I'd be really happy with a 2010 baby, so this whole "last cycle to have a 2009 baby" thing isn't affecting me at all.

I'm just so grateful to know that I'm not broken... I *can* ovulate and one day this will work out. That's good enough for me!

3 comments:

  1. Way to stay positive. GL this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your attitude and you're right- your ovaries did it once, they will do it again, dammit!

    Welcome back from your blogacation (or blogvation...hmmm, not sure) I always like reading about YOU on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete