I know that I've been hard on you. I mean--let's not kid ourselves--it's been a long road to get here. 65 days to ovulate is a wee bit ridiculous--especially since most of my GP buddies and blogs that I stalk are on their third cycle by now--and some already with BFP's. Not to rag on you, but sometimes your slowness makes me feel like a serious underacheiver.
But let's not dwell on that. Let's talk about how great you're doing! I'm so proud of those rising temps and that we're on 10DPO and still going strong. The only other cycle that I have an estimated O date gave me a 16 day LP, but I'm not sure if that's even accurate, so I will be very happy to confirm that I have a nice, long LP.
I mean, it's not like I expect O to occur and suddenly you're Speedy Gonzales, but at least in this instance, the fact that you're a wee bit more Slow Poke Rodriguez is now a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment