97.18 reported in for duty again this morning and my OV-Watch has declared it "Less Fertile Day 1." My thoughts? Oh well, what can ya' do?
Really, it's no biggie. I'm shocked that I'm already on CD22 (and I actually had to look because I knew I was in the 20's, but didn't know the exact date... Yay for me not being obsessive!) so who knows? Even if I O on CD65, maybe I won't be so crabby about it this time. It also buys me some time to vacation shop and think about getting my non-KU self into bikini shape for this summer. (Yeah. It could happen.)
Well, O, whenever you wanna come out to play, you know where to find me! *wanders off into the garden*It'll happen in good time, my pretties. All in good time...
Aw, I'm sorry the watch didn't detect O accurately for you. :(
ReplyDeleteHope you O soon... sooner than CD 65.
You keep such a great attitude about this. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping for a earlier o date for you! CD 65 is a bummer!
ReplyDelete