97.18 popped over to say hello this morning. Apparently it missed me. I feel so loved!
This becomes non-good news because it means that I didn't ovulate yesterday. Today is OV-Day 2, so it's OV-Watch's last day to give a correct reading. It also sucks because DH and I stayed up way past our bedtimes in order to commemorate the (potential) ovulation with a quality romp.
That meant that this morning I was completely exhausted, woke up late, forgot both deodorant and face lotion, and was totally late to work. What can I say? I am a petite flower who needs her beauty rest and when I don't get it, I'm a real wet rag.
Last (but not least) I would like to continue the parade of congratulatory praise and well wishes for mandee from GP for her long awaited BFP--4 or so years in the making! xoxo and truck load of sticky dust!
I hope the watch is right for you and you O today.
ReplyDeleteAnd ditto about mandee - I'm still in shock! So happy for her. :)
Sorry about the non-O day. But it's not over til it's over. Hopefully today is the big day!!
ReplyDelete