Ironically, today FF decided to award me 5 days of VIP service--5 days too late in my book! We'll just be hanging out, my VIP service and I, having a drink and waiting for AF. Furthermore, it's stupid that his free trial doesn't give me access to searching their chart gallery--so it's pretty much useless to me.
That said, the chart overlay feature helped me to confirm for all of you that this is the end of the road for Cycle #1. Can you believe that Cycle 1 started on Dec. 18th? Pray tell, how many cycles have most of you TTC'ers been through since Dec. 18th?
Anyway, I have to say that I feel really good about ovulating, which makes me infinitely less anxious about next cycle. There's been a huge pressure lifted now that there's no chance that I can have a baby before my 30th birthday. I feel a little more confident in my chart reading abilities and that I'm on a good path with vitex, soy, and fertilitea until I pursue acupuncture later this spring.
So I've done my laundry and all of my black underwear is ready to go for AF's arrival later this week. Also, my sister is having an 80's prom party this Saturday, so I'll be having guilt-free cocktails all evening.
Speaking of which, I got my costume last night! I was going for a Jem look, but it's actually kinda Misfits because I found this amazing/awful purple silk wrap dress and Jem was all pink. It'll be a nice parting gift since I wasn't the grand prize winner.
Anyway, for those of you die-hards who are still thinking "It could still happen!" type thoughts, I POAS this morning so that Jenn can sleep tonight (and I got to say I told you so!) and here's my chart for confirmation:
Sorry about the temp drop. You go and enjoy those drink this weekend.
ReplyDelete