Yeah, so that Fertile Day 4 reading? You know, the one that was supposed to motivate me to rock DH's world last night? Well, apparently that will was not as strong as the will to fall asleep while reading Artie Lange's biography, "Too Fat to Fish" last night.
DH had announced he was going to bed early, so I offered to join him. I went upstairs, read for awhile, and he didn't appear. This morning he reported that when he came up at 10, I was dead to the world.
Then this morning, as I awoke and saw the OV-Day 1 reading on my watch, I reached out, hoping for a little good morning greeting... only to find that he was out of bed already. (insert, "Booo!" here)
I went downstairs and showed him the reading, as he was getting ready for work and he asked if that meant that I needed to see him upstairs. He seemed a little nervous - I didn't know if it was because of the pressure of the situation or because he was running late for his early work time, but I just said that it meant that if we didn't head upstairs this morning, that we should later this afternoon. His call, no pressure.
I read another chapter of Artie's book as I listened to him turning on the shower.
*sigh* I fail at this. I've had the greatest intentions of hitting every fertile day and possibly twice on OV-days... but I suck apparently.
Sorry hun! But its probably for the best. I don't think guys respond well to the pressure of TTC. This afternoon/evening you should do something to spice it up a bit. Make it fun for you and him! ;-)
ReplyDeleteUgh, that's so frustrating! TTC sex can be such a PITA sometimes. :(
ReplyDelete