Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can you bounce wit me, bounce wit me

Hey there, temps! Are you having a good time? It looks like you're enjoying a fine progesterone roller coaster o' fun. I've added illustrated lightening bolts to my chart for emphasis, I hope you enjoy them.

Now I shall record my phantom symptoms of the month, so that in future months when I'm feeling optimistic I can come back here for a reality check, knowing that these are just LP/AF's arrival symptoms.

My boobs are huge (for me), painful, and hard as rocks. One of my friends even commented on them last night, which was pretty funny (he's gay). I had pink tinged CM on Friday night, along with one darker, more concentrated spot of pink. Sunday I had some weird cramping, but it went away quickly.

I haven't been voraciously hungry, like I usually am. And I eat a ton of fruits and vegetables and I've been sorta constipated for the past two days. I have an all fruit and veggie meal plan for the day, so that should kick start things.

I've always been a gagger when I brush my teeth and DH bought a different kind of toothpaste (I hate gel!!), so I've been gagging for the past 4 days or so.

Today marks 11DPO and because my temps started a descent today, I resisted testing. When I got up this morning, I thought to myself that I should grab one, but then I gave myself a stern talking to and reality check and I marched myself to the potty as fast as I could to rid myself of FMU. YAY ME, right?

I'm expecting my temp to tumble tomorrow based on the only LP reference that I have. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment: