When I started to take my soy supplement CD5-9, I gave myself a little pep talk that I wouldn't screw it up like I did last time by only going for 4 days instead of 5. I also had decided to up my amount, so I looked at the back of the bottle and read that it was 80mg per pill, so I should take two. I thought to myself that this was odd, I thought I had taken 2 pills last time but I looked at it again and it said 80mg. I looked back in my blog archives and it didn't say.
I even went back and re-Googled and read online about how much people took (usually between 80-200mg) and thought that 2 pills was definitely sufficient.
That is, until this morning when I turned the bottle as I went to put it back on the shelf and saw the front of it said in HUGE EFFING LETTERS,
"40mg." It was then that I realized that when I kept double checking the bottle, I had been reading the back label which said it was 80mg per serving--but 2 pills per serving. FAIL!!
Whatever. I've been taking 80mg. It won't kill me. At least I wasn't OD'ing on the stuff, right? I took an extra one this morning and I'll take one tomorrow for 2 days of a 120mg serving.
Seriously, though. Why do I fail at this?
As a side note, I do have to report that as soon as my period stopped and I started the soy, I've been getting tons of watery CM. I know you don't really want to know this but I think now it's confirmed that if I don't write it down, I WILL GET IT WRONG NEXT TIME! WTF?
xoxo,
MSC
aw man! that sucks! knowing me, I would have done the same thing. You still have two more days of the soy. I can't wait to see what your cycle does baby! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete