I'm pregnant!
Yes, really. I found out three weeks ago today, hence the blog background change to make my ticker magically "disappear." OOOOHHH! Fancy tricks!
I'm sorry for holding out on you, but I wanted to wait until our first appointment because there are a few friends that I know IRL who read this blog and I had a few things I wanted to square away before letting anyone know.
You'll probably notice a handful of posts you haven't seen before. I'm about to hit publish on a few I've been writing/saving as drafts since I found out.
See? You can't say I wasn't at least thinking about you, dear readers! ;-)
Yeah for letting the cat outta the bag! Congrats and H&H 9 months!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations a million times over!! You SO deserve this! I wish you the happiest, healthiest nine months possible!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I thought I saw that somewhere, but hadn't found you anywhere.
ReplyDelete3ltlones
YAY!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThqt's awesome news! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is such great news! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteYour due on my birthday!
Wishing you the best and happiest 9 months!
-Leadiarstar
Once again CONGRATS...no one deserves it more!
ReplyDeleteYay MSC!! Congrats again!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I missed your BFP post! YAY!!! H&H!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I am so happy for you. ((Hugs))
ReplyDelete