Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stupid blog template

So I tried to update with a new background (new year, new look!) but that didn't work properly so I'm stuck with a boring blogger template that you've probably seen waaaaayyy too many times. I'm sorry for my unoriginal state. I'd like to say that I'm going to make up for it in content, but I'm afraid today is not the day!

YAY for it being a new month and for getting a little further into 2010 with nothing shit-tastic happening yet. I've been really busy with work and will be for the next few weeks or so--and you know what that means... minimal blogging/bumping time.

But the good news is that everything's good 'round these parts. I'm feeling happy, content, and positive about what the future may hold for us. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it's smooth sailing from here.

3 comments:

  1. Fingers totally crossed for you, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I've never gotten off the boring blog template, so I give you props for trying. I'm glad all is well!

    ReplyDelete