Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do you think this would make me look crazy?


Would I sound crazy to you if I confessed that I want to run right out and buy this pack n play?

When I was pregnant with Jude, I didn't buy anything. Just one shirt that I actually purchased before I was even pregnant because it was so.dang.cute.

As I had progressed further along and was rocking through my 2nd trimester, I took a few spins through Babies R Us and absolutely fell in love with this Pack 'N Play. I mean, it not only matches my living room perfectly, but hello? It's embroidered. And if you know me, you know I'm a sucker for anything embroidered.

UPDATE:
Um, yeah. I was googling around and discovered the pack n play for $80 at Big Lots (originally $179 when it was at BRU last year) and after a few phone calls to my local retailers, found and purchased one.

So maybe I'm crazy. Sue me.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, you got it for less than 1/2 price!!!! Crazy? No. Super excited thrifty mama? YESSSSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete