
Absolutely every organ and appendage was present and accounted for, as well as measuring right on schedule. The u/s tech commented on her nice long legs and pointed out a million features that just made our hearts swell.
Everyone keeps asking us if we're bursting with excitement and if my credit cards are already smoking, but honestly our hearts are just bursting with overwhelming gratitude--almost in disbelief that we've been so blessed to have a perfect, healthy little baby headed our way.
In fact, instead of shopping on the way home, I might just have a good, happy cry instead.
xoxo to all. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your endless support.
That is so wonderful, I am beyond excited for you and your DH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteReading that gave me goose bumps.
ReplyDeleteI am so incredibly happy for you guys!!
What a lucky lucky little girl she is already!
YYYYYAAAAAyYYYY!! I have been waiting all day to read your post! That truely has made my day! I am just so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Just so thrilled for you and Mr. MSC. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome!!!!! She is really cute! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your exciting news, I am so very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteMSC! I often post and I'm not even sure you know who I am(3ltlones). I am so very happy for you. Congratulations on your little girl, your healthy little girl! What a great thing that is to say and hear! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your precious little girl!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your little girl!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, congrats on the baby GIRL!!!! I am so excited for you!!! She looks beautiful and perfect in every way! I can't wait until you unveil her name!
ReplyDeleteSo very happy for you and your beautiful little girl.
ReplyDeleteOh MSC!! Congrats on your healthy little girl. I'm unbelievably happy for you and your DH on this new little blessing!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so wonderful...can't wait to hear the name you pick...I love the name :) Such an amazing blessing!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I'm very happy for you and your DH. Yay for little girls! And your bump is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!!
ReplyDelete