Friday, May 21, 2010

Irksome

I hate pregnancy tickers that show "real" images of babies in them. They're getting even worse now that I'm well into my 2nd trimester and seeing a lot of them depicting half-baked babies.

First of all, they're creepy and I especially don't like when they show up on my screen on my work computer. I don't really want to creep out my coworkers innocently wandering by.

Secondly, most of them are GROSSLY inaccurate. I mean, I've seen a 21 weeker and let me tell you--they don't look anything like the little white babe in the ticker you're sporting.

Anyway, just wanted to get that off of my chest.

2 comments:

  1. They totally creep me out too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. They are way creepy. Thats fine if you want to know what your baby looks like at each point in time, but frankly, keep it to yourself.

    ReplyDelete