Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Record keeping

I know these are boring, but I do want to start keeping track of some things. I'll try to post them quasi-weekly.

How far along? 20w 3d
Total weight gain/loss: Ugh--11 lbs. But I guess that's right on track for how far along I am
Maternity clothes? Mostly. I got tired of squeezing into things, so I packed up my skinny clothes, but not everything is actually maternity, but lots of empire waists and loose shirts.
Stretch marks? None, thank god.
Sleep: Still struggling to stay on my side and get used to my back sleeping to be on an angle... Considering breaking down and buying myself a Snoogle off of eBay.
Best moment this week: Having a successful anatomy scan yesterday!
Movement: Yes! I'm loving the little wiggles and punches. Usually I need to be sitting up and feel it right where the elastic on my pants presses on my belly.
Food cravings: I don't know if I've had cravings per se, but there have been days that I'd really like some ice cream or pasta.
Food aversions: I think I can eat everything now. Pineapple was hurting my teeth at first, but it seems to be going away.
Gender: We are having a lovely little girl!
Labor Signs: Thank god I have none.
Belly Button in or out? In--but guess what? It's veering to the right! My belly button is already slightly off center and already it's WAY worse. This may get interesting!
What I miss: I will admit it: I would like a wee bit of tequila. I fell in love with light tequilas on our trip to Mexico and hadn't quite had my fill before I got pregnant. But believe you me, I am not crying over this--I'm much more grateful to be pregnant than pining over tequila.
What I am looking forward to: Working on the baby's room, seeing her little tushy and hammy little legs in cloth diapers and Baby Legs!
Weekly Wisdom: A healthy baby really is all that matters.
Milestones: Reached the 1/2 way point and had a successful anatomy scan--it's a big week in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment