I'm not normally into bump photos--taking my own pics or looking at anyone else's. But I figured it's high time that I shared in case you're interested...
19w6d today... Can you believe it?
Tomorrow marks the half way point and Monday is our full anatomy scan. WOOT!
It's funny to have finally "popped" a bit after waiting for the past year for that to happen! ;-)
Can I just say I am shocked that you are not a blonde? Your bump looks adorable and I can't believe you are at the half way point already.
ReplyDeleteI was going to ask for a bump picture soon. You look great! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! My belly grew A LOT between about 20 and 25 weeks. You'll have to do another picture in a month :)
ReplyDeleteOMG look at the baby belly!! so cute! I want to inappropriately rub your bump :) It sounds dirty, but it's not, I promise.
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE your bump! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Cute cardigan BTW
ReplyDeleteHA! You thought I was blonde? For some reason, that cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteYa'll like my gigundous skeletor hand? LOL
SQUEE! OMG! I love it! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say that I miss your posts and that you look absolutely stunning :)
*HUGS*
Dana
you look great!! exciting!
ReplyDeleteLove the bump!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour bump is perfect! Congrats on popping!
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful bump chick!!! You look amazing, and whether or not you like it, I'm going to need more bump pics ;)
ReplyDeleteG.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!
ReplyDelete