This is probably moreso for my own records than for any of your interest, but I wanted to record this for posterity.
On Mother's Day when we were getting in the car to head over to my mom's, the radio was on the 80s station on Sirius. When the song that was on came to an end, the DJ said that it was "Too Late For Goodbye" by Julian Lennon.
I wasn't familiar enough with his music to recognize it on my own and I was too wrapped up in my emotions at the time to really give it any thought, other than to make a quick mental note of the song title and yet another bizarre Jude-related coincidence--on Mother's Day of all days.
So now with time to reflect on it, I think I'll go ahead and consider that my first Mother's Day present ever. Thanks kiddo, I hear you loud and clear. XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment