Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am not alone. Again.

That feeling--it's back. I finally feel it. I'll have to go back and check my archives to see when it first arrived with Jude (all I remember is the New Kids on the Block concert) but over the past day or two, I finally feel like someone is down there like a Who down in Whoville, letting me know that they're there and they care.

I hear you loud and clear, little bugger. And I'll keep doing what I can to take care of you every day for as long as you let me.

Clearly it's too early for movement or even to have a visible bump (I was also shocked to discover this morning that I haven't gained a single pound--which is bizarre because my hunger pains have me acting more than a little Al Bundy), but there's just something that's different lately. I just have this strong feeling like another soul is taking up residence in my ute, making me feel content and cozy that life is good.

Thanks, little bugger. Momma loves you and appreciates you making your presence known more than you'll ever know. XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Awwww. You are going to be such a great mommy!!! So glad you are doing well chicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. I love just sitting there, when you think you might be alone, and then you realize that you are not, because the baby is right there with you. Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know that we were fellow "Blockheads"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find myself jealous. I haven't felt that way yet. And I think it would make everything a little "easier" to understand and handle. I'm so excited for you though!

    ReplyDelete