Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little victories

I had a great doctor's appointment this morning. It was great for the following reasons:

- I was in/out in about 15 minutes.
- All of my bloodwork and tests (usual 1st tri stuff) from my last visit came back a-okay.
- My blood pressure was perfect
- I've gained about one pound at 10 weeks--I think that's pretty darn good!
- I'm scheduled for my NT scan on 3/31... Two weeks from tomorrow!
- I'm scheduled for our kidney function ultrasound on 4/28
- I got to hear a fabulous, strong and steady heartbeat at 160BPM!!

Needless to say, I am a smiling fool today. It's a warm and lovely day here in NEOhio, we're headed out to celebrate my BFF's 30th birthday tonight, and in general all is right with the world.

I hope more good things are on the horizon for my friends and family, too. A nice handful of my awesome friends could really use some good news. Hint, hint, universe!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Have a great night celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that the visit went fabulous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this post made me smile. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful MSC!! I am so excited for you. Hope you enjoyed the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome. ...so glad to hear everything is going well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiling here too. Glad to hear some good news today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,

    Glad to hear everything is going so well. The universe better take the hint!

    I found your blog while searching for heartfelt and helpful stories while on the way to Pregnancy. I think your personal story could help those looking for resources and support throughout their journey of pregnancy and parenthood. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of 3,000 bloggers who support each other through 150 communities including fitness for moms, exercise, parenting and healthy eating.

    For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete