For the record, I am NOT a person who typically believes/looks for signs... but seriously so many things have popped up lately, I feel like the universe is sending me a ridiculous amount of messages lately!
So we decide to name our Potters Sequence baby Jude after the patron saint of lost causes, no matter what gender. I grew up a total Beatles fanatic, so it's not long after deciding this that I take a little comfort in the song "Hey Jude," even though it was written for a very different purpose. Later I find out the song "Hey Jude" was originally released on August 26th, 1968... and we found out our bad news about Jude on the anniversary of the song 8/26/09.
On my way to my first ultrasound appointment about 6 weeks ago, Howard Stern was playing an old interview with--who? Julian Lennon, John Lennon's son and the boy "Hey Jude" was written for. Hmm... very weird.
Then I find out my due date is 10.9.10 (due date with Jude was 1.9.10).
THEN I find out that 10.9 is John Lennon's birthday.
Seriously!?! There are too many bizarre connections here and I feel like I can't really ignore them. Maybe I'll just take it as my Jude being on the other side, letting me know that she's okay and is very happy for us.
wow..that is crazy!
ReplyDeletethat's insane!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is wow, that is so very cool! I'm so very excited for you!
ReplyDelete