I've had no problems seeing people and not telling them--last time I was bursting at the seams to tell anyone who looked so much as glanced my way. I've been keeping myself occupied and (gasp) sometimes not thinking about it at all.
That said, the secret was let out of the bag last week after a successful NT scan. I went back and forth on whether or not I wanted to post it on Facebook, but in the end decided that I was actually more comfortable with a mass announcement than actually having to tell people. Call me weird, call me crazy, but that's just how my mind apparently is working nowadays.
Like I said, the NT scan was great. The nuchal fold was measuring either 1.1 or 1.5 (they look for anything less than 3) and my bloodwork results will be back in another week or so, but I'm hopeful for good news.
Today marks the 1st day of my 2nd trimester (going by the official 13w3d dating system) and I'm excited to be cruising toward my kidney function ultrasound which is 3 weeks from tomorrow.
Can it really be that I can consider myself out of the woods in 3 weeks? Is this really happening, for real, and for sure? *grabs the light at the end of the tunnel and hangs on for dear life*
all of that sounds great. I'm really happy that things are progressing so well. I think you will get great news in three weeks and you will be out of the woods!
ReplyDeleteIm so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy things are moving right along. :) I miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you that things are going well. Yay for the 2nd trimester!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWoot 2nd Tri :)
ReplyDeleteYay for 2T!!! What a cute babe, glad things are going well!!!!
ReplyDelete2nd tri already!!! I can't believe it. I will be waiting on baited breath for your scan in 3 weeks. I just know it's going to be amazing!!
ReplyDeleteExciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteI pray for your healthy baby everyday!
ReplyDeleteWow how exciting!
ReplyDelete