How did I not notice ANY of your posts until now?! Oh my gosh, congrats to you! I am so happy to hear your news. I still have you and Baby Jude in my thoughts all the time.
There are of course, 2 ways that you could take this. I think you should think of it as Jude giving her blessing or smiling down on your new baby. She is protecting her little sister/brother.
How did I not notice ANY of your posts until now?! Oh my gosh, congrats to you! I am so happy to hear your news. I still have you and Baby Jude in my thoughts all the time.
ReplyDeleteThere are of course, 2 ways that you could take this. I think you should think of it as Jude giving her blessing or smiling down on your new baby. She is protecting her little sister/brother.
ReplyDeleteWow. That is amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW...just WOW :)
ReplyDelete