Thursday, September 24, 2009

You know how they say

You know how they say that right when everyone else thinks you should be getting better, suddenly you're not?

Welcome to my life right now. I thought it was just meeting with the genetic counselor on Monday that had me down, then Tuesday I just chalked it up to being Monday's leftovers, but this morning I just didn't want to get out of bed. I wanted to sleep all day and pretend this all never happened.

DH suggested that I call off, but in my head I was like--this was all 4 weeks ago now. I don't have an excuse, I'm not sick... I have to go to work.

So I guess the good news is that I did drag myself out of bed and made it to work--on time!

It really is over, though. I'm not going to wake up and pick up where I left off. I really do have to wait for months to try again

No comments:

Post a Comment