Thursday, December 24, 2009

My mantra for today/tomorrow

After two mimosas and a Christmas Ale, I had this revelation in the shower (that's where the magic always happens):

Today is what it is, not what "it was supposed to be."

I think I'm going to live this for the next day or so.

5 comments:

  1. I love it. And if this was facebook, I would ::like:: this post. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, MSC!

    ~ Jin (bluejinn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantra helped me get through my day, too. I'm sending you big hugs, sweets. aka: Tim'sWifey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful mantra to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can also identify with your mantra. While having Hunter in the NICU this Christmas wasn't on the itinerary, nor was our loss of Parker.. all we can do is look forward. Hugs to you while you also figure out how to deal with all of this.

    ReplyDelete