I'm sorry, you guys. I've been using this blog only for venting and exploring this cornocopia of emotions that I've been having and not taking the time to talk to you about all of the good things that are happening in my neck of the woods.
Maybe it's time for a little "State of the Union," oui?
Things are good. Really, despite my mini-meltdown this weekend and despite the fact that I've posted lengthy diatribes about my feeeeeeelings, I'm okay. Really. This has been hard, but it hasn't broken me or my DH. We are indeed stronger than ever and working every day toward this goal.
I have plenty of days that I think of my baby and smile. I have days that I'm grateful to have had her at all. And some days I actually do feel like me.
But for some godforsaken reason, on those days I apparently decide not to blog--maybe I've been only looking at this as an outlet for the sad. You're stuck with the short end of my emotional stick--and that really isn't fair, is it?
So here's my commitment to you--I promise to share some fun stuff soon. I promise that as more good stuff happens, I'll make sure you're at the top of the list to hear about it. I just don't want you to worry your pretty little heads in the meantime...
xoxo
*Many hugs to you*
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing better!! I'm over here cheering for you every day :)
ReplyDelete